Moola Mantra


"Om

Sat Chit Ananda Parabrahma

Purashothama Paramatma

Sri Bhagavathi Sametha

Sri Bhagavathe Namaha"



The Moolamantra calls on the Divine and
brings grace into your life, regardless of
faith, beliefs, culture, or tradition. You can
also chant the Moolamantra with a specific
prayer in your heart if you wish.


Translation


Om - We are calling on the highest energy, of all there is
Sat - The formless
Chit - Consciousness of the universe
Ananda- Pure love, bliss and joy
Para brahma --The supreme creator
Purushothama -Who has incarnated in human form to help guide mankind
Paramatma -Who comes to me in my heart, and becomes my inner voice whenever I ask
Sri Bhagavati - The divine mother, the power aspect of creation
Same tha- Together within
Sri Bhagavate -The Father of creation which is unchangeable and permanent
Namaha- I thank you and acknowledge this presance in my life. I ask for your guidance at all times